ADULT BEAUTY 28
NET: 1.36Kg / 6.8Kg
Nutrition Facts: Protein 28%
\ Fat 14%
\ Fiber 4%
\ OMEGA3 0.4％
\ OMEGA6 2.8％
\ Moisture 9%
\ Calcium 1.2%
\ Phosphorus 1.3%
\ Zinc 200mg/kg
\ Copper 22mg/kg
\ VitaminA 15,000iu/kg
\ VitaminE 250iu/kg
\ VitaminD 1,500iu/kg
\ Iron 250mg/kg
\ Calories(ME) 3800Kcal/Kg
Fine Ingredients: Australian Chicken, Maize, Rice, Pearl Barley, Hydrolyzed Protein, Marine Fish, Dehydrated Vegetables, (Beet Root, Yam, Tomato, Cabbage, Carrot), Vegetable oil (OMEGA 6 source), Salmon Oil (OMEGA 3 source), Brewers Yeast, Flaxseed (OMEGA 3 source), Sesame, Fish Collagen, Dehydrated Seaweed, Nature Flavour, Dry Fruits (Apple, Cranberry), Essential Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Sea Salt, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite) Vitamins, (Choline Chloride, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12), Lecithin, Yucca Extract, Spirulina, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS), Fruit Enzymes (Papaya and Pineapple Extract), Bacillus Subtilis Natto, Probiotics, Natural Antioxidants (Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract).
Puppy & Bis
Feature of Product
Chicken & Salmon + Spirulina
It is definitely worth treating them with luxury feasts as being in the royal palace.
- Fish collagen + spirulina boost the immune system and anti-aging
- Highly tasty hydrolyzed proteins and digestive enyzmes
- Salmon oil + Lecithin nourish skin and coat
- Yam + beet toot reduce toxins accumulation
- FOS/MOS/LAB maintain the gastrointestinal health
Tartar Reduction Satisfied Fussy Appetites Longevity Program
This beauty and anti-aging formula is designed for nourishing skin and hair, strengthening hairy root and anti-hair fall. Infused with spirulina and fish collagen peptide to repair damaged cells and condition fur.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mixing increasing amount of this diet with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-10 day period.
- The feeding amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain a proper weight depending on its age, environment, condition, temperament and activity. If in doubt, consult your veterinarian.
- Serve dry or moistened by mixing a portion of kibbles with an equivalent volume of warm water (40℃) or wet(pouch or canned) foods.
- Remove the leftover and keep fresh drinking water available at all times.
Inquiry - ADULT BEAUTY 28