ADULT & MATURE - LITE 36
NET: 400g / 1.2Kg / 6Kg
Fine Ingredients: Dehydrated Poultry (Duck/Chicken, a source of Chondroitin), Brown Rice, Oat, Poultry Fat, Cod Oil, Alfalfa Fiber, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Fruits & Vegetables (Beet, Tomato, Cranberry, Apple, Carrot, Yam Tuber, Burdock, Sesame, Papaya, Pineapple), Essential Minerals & Chelated Minerals, Fish Collagen, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Vitamins, Egg (Lecithin), Spirulina, FOS, MOS, Yucca Extract, Taurine, Glucosamine, L-Carnitine, LAB Probiotics, Bromelain, Natural Antioxidants.
Nutrition Facts: Protein 36%
\ Fat 10%
\ Fiber 4 - 6.0%
\ OMEGA3 0.5％
\ OMEGA6 2.5％
\ Moisture 9%
\ Iron 150mg/kg
\ Calcium 0.8%
\ Phosphorus 0.6%
\ Zinc 140mg/kg
\ Magnesium 0.1%
\ Sodium 0.2%
\ VitaminA 15,000iu/kg
\ VitaminE 350iu/kg
\ VitaminD 1,500iu/kg
\ Taurine 2,500ppm
\ Calories(ME) 3300Kcal/Kg
For Matures Above 7 Years Old / Overweight
Sterilized / Less Active Adults
Feature of Product
Duck & Veggies
It is definitely worth treating them with luxury feasts as being in the royal palace.
- L-Carnitine and Low Calorie Diet Control Body Weight
- High Fibers & Enzymes for Hairball Elimination
- Probiotics & Prebiotics for Intestinal Health
- Cod Oil (DHA/EPA/AA/ALA) and Lecithin Benefit Vision & Shine Hair
- Quality Protein, Spirulina & Collagen for Recovery of Metabolism
- Balanced pH Value and FLUTD Control Recipe
Tartar Reduction Satisfied Fussy Appetites Longevity Program
For Sterilized, Overweight, Less Active Cats of All Life Stages
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mixing increasing amount of this diet with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-10 day period.
- The feeding amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain a proper weight depending on its age, environment, condition, temperament and activity. If in doubt, consult your veterinarian.
- Serve dry or moistened by mixing a portion of kibbles with an equivalent volume of warm water (40℃) or wet (pouch or canned) foods. Remove the leftover and keep fresh drinking water available at all times.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Reseal tightly and finish within one month after opening. Do not directly expose to the sun.
Inquiry - ADULT & MATURE - LITE 36