NET: 500g / 1.5Kg / 7.5Kg
Fine Ingredients: Chicken, Marine Fish（Salmon/Sardine/Mackerel）, Corn Gluten, Pearl Barley, Hydrolyzed Protein, Oat, Vegetable oil (OMEGA 6 source), Salmon Oil (OMEGA 3 DHA/EPA source), Brewers Yeast, Dehydrated Scallop, Flaxseed (OMEGA 3 source), Sesame, Beet Pulp, Dehydrated Seaweed, Nature Flavour, Dehydrated Vegetables (Tomato, Cabbage, Carrot), FOS (Carob Pod Extract), MOS (Yeast Extract), Essential Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide,Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite) , Multiple Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C ,Vitamin D3, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12) , Yam, Great Burdock, Cranberry, Lecithin, Yucca Extract, Spirulina, Enzyme(Papaya and Pineapple Extract), Bacillus Subtilis Natto, Probiotics, Grapefruit Extract, Natural Mixed Tocopherols
Nutrition Facts: Protein 30%
\ Fat 12%
\ Fiber 4%
\ OMEGA3 0.5％
\ OMEGA6 3.0％
\ Moisture 9%
\ Iron 150mg/kg
\ Calcium 1.0%
\ Phosphorus 0.8%
\ Zinc 120mg/kg
\ Magnesium 0.1%
\ Sodium 0.3%
\ VitaminA 15,000iu/kg
\ VitaminE 200iu/kg
\ VitaminD 1,500iu/kg
\ Taurine 2,000ppm
\ Ash 7%
\ Calories(ME) 3850Kcal/Kg
Marine Fish & Scallop & Veggies Recipe
Feature of Product
It is definitely worth treating them with luxury feasts as being in the royal palace.
- Hydrolyzed proteins high digestibility and absorption
- Yam tuber + burdock reduce toxins accumulation
- Fruit enzyme + LAB + natto high dietary fiber maintains the gastrointestinal health
- Cranberries + Burdock balance the PH value of lower urinary tract and purify the body
- Lecithin + salmon + flaxseed oil nourish the skin and shine the coat
Tartar Reduction Satisfied Fussy Appetites Longevity Program
The fit formula is particular for age over 1 year old adult and senior cats. Being infused with marine fish, scallop and veggies provides high palatability and rich unsatuated fatty acid for less active and indoor cats to maintain good body weight and active demeanor.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mixing increasing amount of this diet with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-10 day period.
- The feeding amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain a proper weight depending on its age, environment, condition, temperament and activity. If in doubt, consult your veterinarian.
- Serve dry or moistened by mixing a portion of kibbles with an equivalent volume of warm water (40℃) or wet(pouch or canned) foods.
- Remove the leftover and keep fresh drinking water available at all times.
Inquiry - ADULT-FIT 30