BABY & QUEEN 34
NET: 400g / 1.2Kg / 6Kg
Nutrition Facts: Protein 34%
\ Fat 22%
\ Fiber 1.5%
\ OMEGA3 1.0％
\ OMEGA6 6.0％
\ Moisture 9%
\ Iron 150mg/kg
\ Calcium 1.3%
\ Phosphorus 1.0%
\ Zinc 120mg/kg
\ Magnesium 0.1%
\ Sodium 0.4%
\ VitaminA 15,000iu/kg
\ VitaminE 550iu/kg
\ VitaminD 1,500iu/kg
\ VitaminB1 10iu/kg
\ Taurine 2,000ppm
\ Ash 7%
\ Calories(ME) 4150Kcal/Kg
Fine Ingredients: Dehydrated Chicken, Marine Fish (Mackerel/Sardine/Anchovy/Scallop), Rice, Corn Gluten, Chicken Fat (Tocopherol, Vitamin C Preservation), Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Fish Collagen (Tilapia), Cod Oil (Tocopherol, Vitamin C Preservation), Fruits & Vegetables (Pumpkin, Tomato, Cranberry, Apple, Carrot, Yam, Sesame), Beet Pulp, Essential Minerals & Chelated Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Selenomethionine, Chelated Iron, Chelated Zinc, Chelated Copper, Chelated Manganese), Egg Powder, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Sea Salt, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12), Lecithin, Spirulina, MOS, FOS, Yucca Extract, Taurine, Probiotics (Streptococcus Faecalis, Lactic Acid Bacteria, Lactobacillus Sporogenes, Brewers Yeast), Fruit Enzyme (Papaya, Pineapple Extract), Rosemary Extract.
Feature of Product
Chicken & Fish Collagen
It is definitely worth treating them with luxury feasts as being in the royal palace.
- Hydrolyzed proteins and collagen for optima muscle.
- Chelated minerals and calcium lactate strength teeth and bone system.
- Cod oil (DHA/EPA) and lecithin benefit brain and vision.
- Spirulina and veggies boost the immune.
- Enzymes / probiotics protect gastrointestinal health.
Tartar Reduction Satisfied Fussy Appetites Longevity Program
For the Weaning Babies (1 to 4 months) and Queens (Gestating and Nursing)
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mixing increasing amount of this diet with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-10 day period.
- The feeding amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain a proper weight depending on its age, environment, condition, temperament and activity. If in doubt, consult your veterinarian.
- Serve dry or moistened by mixing a portion of kibbles with an equivalent volume of warm water (40℃) or wet(pouch or canned) foods.
- Remove the leftover and keep fresh drinking water available at all times.
Inquiry - BABY & QUEEN 34