NET: 500g / 1.5Kg / 7.5Kg
Fine Ingredients: Chicken, Marine Fish (Tuna/Sardine/Mackerel), Corn Gluten, Pearl Barley, Hydrolyzed Protein, Alfalfa, Beet Pulp, Oat, Vegetable Oil (Omega6&3 source), Salmon Oil (Omega3&6/DHA/EPA/AA source), Brewers Yeast, Dehydrated Scallop, Flaxseed (Omega 3 source), Sesame, Dehydrated Seaweed, Nature Flavour, Yam, Great Burdock, Cranberry, Dehydrated Vegetables (Tomato, Cabbage, Carrot), FOS (Carob Pod Extract), MOS (Yeast Extract), Essential Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12), Fish Collagen Petide, Lecithin, Yucca Extract, Taurine, Enzyme (Papaya and Pineapple Extract), Bacillus Subtilis Natto, Probiotics, Grapefruit Extract, Nature Antioxidant.
Nutrition Facts: Protein 29%
\ Fat 12%
\ Fiber 6%
\ OMEGA3 0.3％
\ OMEGA6 3.0％
\ Moisture 9%
\ Iron 150mg/kg
\ Calcium 0.8%
\ Phosphorus 0.6%
\ Zinc 120mg/kg
\ Magnesium 0.1%
\ Sodium 0.3%
\ VitaminA 15,000iu/kg
\ VitaminE 250iu/kg
\ VitaminD 1,500iu/kg
\ Taurine 2,000ppm
\ Ash 7%
\ Calories(ME) 3850Kcal/Kg
Tuna Veggies Recipe
Feature of Product
Tuna & Veggies
It is definitely worth treating them with luxury feasts as being in the royal palace.
- Hydrolyzed proteins high digestibility and absorption
- Alfalfa + plant fibers reduce hairballs accumulation and increase gastrointestinal function
- Salmon + flaxseed oil nourish the skin and shine the coat
- Beet + sesame fill with calcium to strengthen the bone
- Cranberries + Burdock balance the PH value of lower urinary tract and purify the body
Tartar Reduction Satisfied Fussy Appetites Longevity Program
The hairball control formula is designed for reducing hairball accumulating in the stomach. Tuna and Veggies added with fruit enzymes, probiotics and B.S. natto provide high palatability and dietary fiber for an overall gastrointestinal health.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mixing increasing amount of this diet with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-10 day period.
- The feeding amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain a proper weight depending on its age, environment, condition, temperament and activity. If in doubt, consult your veterinarian.
- Serve dry or moistened by mixing a portion of kibbles with an equivalent volume of warm water (40℃) or wet(pouch or canned) foods.
- Remove the leftover and keep fresh drinking water available at all times.
Inquiry - ADULT-HAIRBALL 29